Our marshalls and security staff will be on duty 24 hours a day making sure you are looked after in the best possible way.
Please help to keep the festival secure and protect yourself by heeding the following advice:
- Don’t leave valuables unattended in your tent and ensure that you safeguard your property when in your tent.
- Don’t leave anything valuable in your car and leave your glove compartment empty and open.
Our main objective is to ensure everyone has an enjoyable, SAFE and trouble free day.
Rules and Policies:
The organisers are committed to uphold both the laws of the land and the terms of the Event License. These include:
- Absolute adherence to the laws governing the sale and use/abuse of alcohol, with particular regard to the sale of alcohol to minors, under the age of 18
- A ban on people taking alcohol into or out of the main arena
- Zero tolerance to the distribution or use of drugs or illegal substances
- A ban on glass and ANY sharp objects being taken into the Festival site
- Protection of children from any harm
- Discrimination on grounds of age, ethnicity, disability, gender or sexual orientation
- The rights of those members of the public using public rights of way around the outside of the arenas and car parking areas